Eloquest Healthcare recently introduced ReliaTect™ Post-Op Dressing featuring BeneHold™ CHG Adhesive Technology. ReliaTect is the post-op dressing that integrates the antimicrobial properties of chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG), the practicality of absorbency, and the convenience of transparency.
POST-OP DRESSING WITH
ReliaTect has convenience features for staff1:
- ABSORBS EXUDATE to protect against dehydration and facilitate wound healing
- TRANSPARENT to facilitate site inspection; no need to remove for up to 7 days
- WATERPROOF and impermeable to external contaminants
- EASY APPLICATION
ReliaTect has comfort features for patients1:
- THIN PROFILE conforms to body contours
- NON-IRRITATING, non-cytotoxic and non-sensitizing for patient comfort
- BREATHABLE to allow oxygen and moisture vapor exchange
Staphylococcus aureus [MRSA]
Enterococcus faecalis [VRE][OTHER]
Candida albicans (yeast)
ReliaTect has utility across a wide range of post-operative sites:
NOTE: ReliaTect Post-Op is not a primary wound closure device.
Ensure closure by suturing or other methods prior to application.
For more information about ReliaTect Post-Op Dressing, please contact your sales consultant or Eloquest Healthcare®, Inc., call 1-877-433-7626 or visit www.reliatectpostop.com
- Data on file. Avery Dennison Corporation.